Grafton is a ghost town located near Zion National Park. The town was first settled in 1859, but was later destroyed in 1862 by a massive flood. Grafton's 28 families rebuilt the town slightly upriver. However, due to continued flooding and Indian attacks, the town's population continued to decline. By 1890, only four families remained. In 1921 the Grafton's church was discontinued and by 1944 the last resident left. In the 1960's, the movie, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid was partially filmed here at the former schoolhouse.